Adult Protective Services and Elder Abuse Hotline | Family Caregiver Alliance - report adult abuse


Request Rejected report adult abuse

Each California County has an Adult Protective Services (APS) agency to help If you want to report elder abuse or dependent adult abuse in the community.

Adult Protective Services assist vulnerable and elder adults to stop and prevent abuse, neglect, or exploitation. Anyone can make a report about suspected.

All reports will be screened by Adult Protective Services and/or Residential Care Services. If the person is in immediate danger, call 911. You do not need proof.

This secure website is being provided for you to report suspicions of abuse/ neglect/exploitation of adults when the suspected abuse/neglect/exploitation took .

Adult Protective Services responsibilities include: Investigating reports of abuse, neglect, and exploitation of adults who are elderly or have disabilities.