Washington State Courts - Court Forms - adult name change washington state


adult name change washington state

Adult name changes can be petitioned by any resident of the State of Washington through their.

Name Changes are filed in District Court, in the county where you reside. Please note that these forms are not available on the Washington State Courts web.

Adult Name Changes: You must present (1) a piece of identification which Change to the sheriff of the county of residence and to the Washington State Patrol.

If the Petition is for a name change for a minor child, then after you file your the Oregon State Bar's Lawyer Referral Service at 503.684.3763 or 800.452.7636. PETITION FOR CHANGE OF. NAME SEX. Petitioner (current name). Adult.

A Petition for Name Change may be filed in the following location: RCW 4.24. 130(2) for those under the jurisdiction of Washington State Department of.